Interested in becoming a UCA Individual Member?
To learn more about becoming a UCA Individual Member, please review the UCA Individual Member Qualifications.
UCA Individual Membership Benefits:
- Subscription to Tunneling & Underground Construction (T&UC) and Mining Engineering (ME) magazines — T&UC, the official quarterly publication of UCA of SME, and ME,the official publication of SME, are circulated to nearly 16,000 professionals bringing together owners, contractors, designers and suppliers providing a critical resource for best practices, current projects and case studies.
- Daily access to the Tunnel Demand Forecast — A comprehensive overview of many of the largest underground projects taking place across North America.
- Unlimited access to OneTunnel.org— The largest digital reference library for the minerals, tunneling and underground construction industries. At your fingertips, you’ll have over 100,000 articles, books and papers from industry societies including proceedings from numerous NAT and RETC Conferences.
- Member Discounts on UCA of SME Products and Conferences —25% off at the UCA of SME bookstore featuring 136 titles and 65 Ebooks! Discounts on registration on conferences including North American Tunneling Conference (NAT), Rapid Excavation & Tunneling Conference(RETC), George Fox Conference, SME Annual Conference & Expo and more!
- Networking and Professional Development —Conferences, local meetings, web discussions and forums provide countless networking and professional development opportunities; including numerous short courses and tours in response to current needs and projects in the industry. Members can receive registration discounts and earn CEUs.
Join Now, or download the application PDF, complete and fax to 303-948-4265.
Questions about membership?
Call the Member Relations Team at 800-763-3132 (303-948-4200 in Denver, CO) or email email@example.com.
Already a member? Make the most of your membership just: get started, get connected, and then get involved.